our vision is to provide a venue for those who desire to grow in artistic expression through dance, art, drama, fitness and music. We are dedicated in making art accessible, inclusive, vibrant, relevant and integral to its community. This vision is built upon our shared commitment to demonstrating and nurturing excellence.
We encourage both artistic expression as well as a healthy lifestyle. Through our doors you will find a positive, encouraging, fun environment where all will feel welcome as they pursue their interest in the arts and healthy living. Our passion for the arts combined with our heart for the Lord is what compels us to open our doors. We serve as an incubator for creative research, bringing ideas to action through collaborations that range from experts in the field of dance to unexpected movers and makers.
In early 2008, the Foundation was started in the name of shri Ajit Kumar, with a cultural objective in view, to promote Arts with the following objectives,
- To provide a platform for the budding artists in the field of dance,music and theatre.
- To felicitate accomplished artists who have rendered remarkable service in this field, conferring ‘Natya Shree’ award on them.
- To provide, help and support to upcoming artists.
- To arrange seminars and conferences, workshops etc.
by experienced artists in order to augment the efficiency of the young artists.
- The foundation has till now honored with ‘Natya Shree Award’ to the legendries like